Sunday, October 19, 2008

Having my lunch at KFC,,

Ghosh!!!hahaha,,,today i have been voice out everything about my stupid uncle.
Actually its not in my purpose,but we have nothing to share anymore then suddenly i simply starting about the hot issue.Maybe its sound funny but for me its the stupid things that my family has done.Everything started with my crazy uncle,whose a giving a hope to my family about his future marriage. But, the problems here he bring me together into this dam,shit lier.SO,,the mastermind is me right now,not him argh!!!! Am i also as craziest as my uncle!! Maybe i should make my confession when i'm going back for my sem break end of this year.To "that girl" I'm sorry about the that.Eh,,you right i should tell the truth to them,if not you will be the victim hehe.....again sorry,,but if you become my aunt i also don't mind,haha...maybe should be proud of having a sporting and crazy-crazy aunt like me......haha...

No comments: