Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos to me

Happy Birthday to me....happy birthday to me....happy birthday to niey!!!!!have a blessed life in past, present and future.I have a full blast last night with my lovely family members.Really thanks for the great birthday party....thanks everyone especially to my dad,,thank you so much.Mom,even there is no present birthday for me but i know your warmth hug and kisses is more than enough..but if there is a present too..i also appreciate it hehe...XoXo mom...Uncle Jimbat thank for your lead prayer....my cousin George and Griffin,thanks for a great guitar melody...it's a marvelous birthday song i've ever heard.Here the great party begin;




Having a barbecue before...mmm..mmm..(licking my fingers)...make me salivate...thanks to my aunt...XoXo..





My birthday cake...haha...it's so funny i still have a pooh on my cake even though i'm 24 years old...but thanks yeah..my fav flavour...Chocolate Cheese Cake from Gloria Bakery mmmm.....make me salivate again....





My cute nephew...Wan...mmuuuaacckkksss!!!so cute...thanks my boy...he is the first among others who sing for me...





cake feeding Griffin nenek....love you nek pandak...haha..me really have a great laughing huh...well..this is the real of me...^^





Master-mines huh...thanks...mmmuuuaacckkss!!!!Love you dad!!

No comments: