Monday, January 4, 2010

Homesick - critical stage





When i awoke this morning,i was in shock for a while,have a look around of my room for three minutes.Where am i???Why its look so different???Why my curtain is not Pink???Hey!!!my bed sheet is green and a single mattress???NO...NO....where am i?????Then i saw Esther on my right...ghosh!!!!im in UPM already.....suddenly i feel so lonely....my mom and my dad face was dancing around in front of me..(tears flowing down my face). Its really hurt. I don't even know i will feel this kind of feeling.Then I pray for His guide to give me strength. Today really such a terrible day for me...I'm going for Corporate Finance class,,there is nothing i get..all lecture by Dr. Taufiq is pass by..i'm so sorry...I didn't mean to ignore him but i'm still in the early stage to get my UPM spirit back.....GOD forgive me....guide me in my coming day, Amen.





Miss you Dad....Miss you Mom....

No comments: