Monday, February 15, 2010

2010 Collections



My LBD from Colours,Mid Valley:79.90 Clutch:Janet Make-up:Janet Photo:Esther-1



My LBD from Colours, Mid Valley:79.90 Clutch:Janet Make-up:Janet Photo:Esther-2



My Top from Pink Fashion,The Spring:39.90



My pink dress from The Mines:29.90



My Old School blouse from Times Square:39.90



My Christmas Present,Boulevard Miri,Price unavailable



Kebaya Nyonya by Janet



My favourite blouse from Nichi:Birthday present



LBD from Kictshen:99.90


Why girls like make-up,bags,shoes,clothes and jewelery???Why we need more than one??Because we like things that look marvelous, amazing, beautiful, anything that really look nice.Its the nature of women that given by GOD,but how you yourself control it?Its the problem.I think we doing all this things didn't bring harm to anybody just bring harm to our own "account". So anything you(men) want to say about women just say it,because you can't avoid this problem.Because at the end of the day you(men) will looking for your missing rib.haha....thanks for sharing it with us.The reason why i wrote this here,because my male friends always ask me "Niey,i thought your bags is still ok is it?" "Niey,are your shoes is broken again?Its still look ok i guess?"...again..and again i will heard this question when i'm going for shopping with them.Well as again and again i will ignore them,just pick up what i want,then pay it,the end of the story.Maybe there is a right too,but i really can't bear craving for all this kind things.Huh!!!That why my resolutions for 2010 is to control and manage well my shophaholic disorder.Hope so...Amen.

No comments: