Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fashionista - Part "craving for stage shoot"

When your day become more boring than before,,you'll come up with something that crazy you for..here the empirical evidence..1.00 a.m....bring out all your make-up...[Loreal Paris,,Za New York,,Maybeline New York,,Elianto Malaysia]...than it begun with a high volume of laughing when everyone try what type of eye shadow...what type of make-up...everything become fun....really enjoy it with my lovely homies...X,Nett,Che and B....who say that we need to hang out or clubbing just to enjoy our weekend.We say NO...spending time together with your homie..friends or anyone else by doing something that really mean to us..



Me with illegal belly..not bad..am i become a hot mama in the next 3 years???Haha..sometime when i see or met my cousin when they in this (great shape)..i also want to...but when rethink back,am i ready for it??High responsibilities..so many think to care of...but i hope one day i'll have a great happiness family ever after...Amen.




With B,my best homie...we've met at UPM,2006,,as a course mate then everything smoothly change to best friend ever..the only one my best Sumandak babe...



Again with B,but there a gentleman name Hezron Jau.He was Sarawakian also..came from Miri,,my course mate also...and a best dude...haha....and my homie's(Che) Laling...




Me again...flying kiss pose...




Me with Che...she was trying her best to stylish my hair..."Che i want a messy hair like Lady Gaga in Gossip Girl season 3"haha...




With X..my best homie too...also Sarawakian came from Kapit..Like this picture...i'm rock and roll here..yeah....should i added New Divide clip from LinkinPark...my favorite song....even i didn't watch transformer movie???mmm...may be..will come up with it soon...yah...yeahhh......




With B,,again...thanks to X for the hair style and also photographer...




Both of us again....B & N..




Che...my best homie...Nett's sister..Sarawakian also came from Kanowit.First year student at Faculty of Forestry...my buddy special girl...




Last touch by Nett...our make-up artist for that night and always her...hehe...thanks a lot Nett...good job huh...




Euuww....its me...when i gain 2 kg =48kg...ghosh!!!my drumstick...i need to lose 6kg = 42kg...as my new resolution,Amen.




Here me again..again..and again....X say that im look a like Syndrome Down here...but thanks to her for this nice shoot...i really love this picture actually after editing..hahakkzzsss!!!




My favorite shoot,by X...love this picture so much..very sporting miow...miow...actually her name is Jeddune...so adorable cat..having full of fun with Jeddune...




Me in Nyonya Kebaya...mm..mm..not bad..we (me,X and B) plan to wear Nyonya Kebaya for our graduation day...mmm..so i need to work hard in order to get 42kg...must be..Jia you Niey!!!!less eat..less fat...save your money for shopping a new clothes..bags...shoes...and hair stylish.Haha...




Cam-whoring...girl in the mirror with Pink Nyonya Kebaya.....end of the S.T.A.G.E S.H.O.O.T.......

No comments: