Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fashionista - Part "new hair color"

Before hair colour.....




Really love my new hair colour,golden light. Its bring out my normal skin tone,typical asian skin.My stylist Irene Chia,help me much what the exactly colour for me. Warm - If you have skin that's fair to medium golden, golden brown or darker and eyes that are deep brown, hazel or brown." 2. How to pick a hair color, including undertones ("hues") and shades ("values").Its depend on your skin tone and maybe eyes colour but now a days we change our eyes colour so its not a problem anymore.The right colour will bring out you more.






Random taking by Esther,during our last day of Finishing School Program while waiting for B.I love it!!



Taken when we having a lunch at Pizza Hut,The Mines.Ghosh!!Im look so chubby here,my eyes look "sepet" too.MMMM...mmm...not the right angel for captured.

No comments: